First Pictures of the Treo InMotion Docking Station!!!
Here are the first pictures of the forthcoming InMotion portable multimedia docking station for our Treo which is manufactured by Altec Lansing and which Palm will launch later today. As you can appreciate from the images, the InMotion cradle is very modern with white, silver and grey tones combined with blue backlighting on the buttons.
This docking cradle has apparently been in development for nearly a year but at long last Treonauts will be able to have a cradle to complement the fantastic multimedia (photos, music and movies) capabilities of our Treo. My only remaining wish is that someone would figure out how to get a Video-Out connection…
This is one new piece of gear that will undoubtedly soon find a permanent placement in my home and it shouldn’t be too long before we are able to add it to the Treonauts Shop…
I finally got some specifications about this docking station:
- The official name is the InMotion IMT1
- You can charge and HotSync your Treo from it
- You can use it as a full duplex speakerphone
- It has 18 hours battery life powered by 4xAA batteries
- The speakers have 2x2 Watts of power
- There is one AUX input
- There is a sub-woofer output
- The unit will come with four international travel plugs
- Estimated retail price will be $179 (Available in December)
- Size: 8.5” wide x 5.1” deep x 1.7” high
Treonauts love new gear…