TREO 600 OFFICIAL PALM ONE SERVICE & SUPPORT

Treo 600 Product Registration

Treo 600 GSM PDF Datasheet

Treo 600 CDMA PDF Datasheet

Posted by Andrew on June 20, 2004 at 06:34 PM

Comments

by Nicole | Jul 18, 2004 4:59:26 PM

My ringer volume is too low. I have changed the "general" settings as well as the "sound preferences". At their max, the sound is still too low. Please help, I keep missing my calls.

Nicole

by PJ Arts | Jul 19, 2004 11:48:59 PM

Nicole,

First off, have you installed the most recent palmOne updater for your Treo 600? It takes care of a lot of those issues. If so, I personally find that the Treo default ring tones aren't that robust. I installed TC Ringer, and downloaded a group of polyphonic ringtones from http://www.phonegames4u.com/pRingtonesMainuk.php

One in particular, called "Loud Phone" is great. It sounds exactly like the metal bell ringing in an old, rotary, Western Electric telephone. It also makes people give you lots of personal space when it goes off. Nice fringe benefit.

by Manuel | Oct 12, 2004 11:19:23 AM

I upgraded my Treo and satarted having several problems with the GSM radio in it. I hear buzz sounds when the treo is dialing and when battery is below 90%. When battery is below 80% it keeps freezing and resetting whenever i use the phone. I've performed soft, hard reset and battery disconnection as recommended in palmone's website. Does anybody have had these issues and have solved them ?....How ?......I'm desperate I'm considering throw the phone to the trash can.

by aad | Mar 11, 2005 6:20:23 PM

I am having the exact same problems and ready to throw in the trash too! Blackberry here I come!

by mike morgan | May 4, 2005 3:57:55 PM

I have a treo 600 and it has permanent crooked gold/yellow lins running across monitor. still in warranty. I cannot find service for palmone

by shawn | Nov 2, 2006 3:58:39 PM

i can't hear the other person on the other line talk. please tell me what steps i need to take to fix this problem

by Kareen | Jul 9, 2007 4:20:10 PM

i have the treo 650 and i wanted to know if it has AIM instead messages because if it dose i wanna know where do i go to log on because i cant find it

by Patricia Elliott | May 25, 2010 6:39:06 PM

I have a palmone treo and having trouble trying to find and copy photos from sims card. Does anyone know how to do this? I have 3 different cards that have certain pics i would love to use for photo calls. Please help me out......also i had my battery changed at a local radioshack and he failed to tell me that i lost everything....pics ....addresses....texts.....misc....
is there a way to keep from loosing this again?????