Treo 610 Due Out in Fall?

Rumor: Next Generation Treo Details and Picture
via PalmInfoCenter

Possible details and an image of the next generation palmOne Treo Smartphone have surfaced. The image shows a similar Treo design, with a higher resolution screen and integrated Bluetooth wireless.

RELEVANCE
PalmOne's Treo 600 has been a massive hit and is setting the benchmark that all smartphones should follow. The soon to be released Treo 610 will take the best of the 600 and improve upon it with, among others, Bluetooth and a higher resolution screen. This will allow you to synchronise with your laptop or desktop wirelessly and the better screen resolution will be a welcome addition to those having already tested it for video downloads or for watching movies (see Kinoma).

I will definitely be one of the first ones queuing to get my hands on the new 610 when it is released.

Posted by Andrew on June 27, 2004 at 09:20 AM

Treo 650 Preview

Comments

by Eric | Oct 30, 2004 6:06:45 PM

I am now at 23k memory on my Treo 600. I want to install more software applications, but am limited on internal memory.

How do I free up memory on the Treo 600 Internal Memory?
Can I transfer the fully installed software apps on my Treo 600 internal memory to my External SD Card?

What about installing new software applications? Can I install these full install sware apps to my external SD card instead of Treo internal memory?
If so, how?

If anyone has a Handango.com software utility I can use to do this, or if I can do this from my Treo 600 without any installed utility, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Thanks!

by Butalbital | Nov 3, 2004 1:42:29 AM

The treo 650 is a god send!

by kevin | Nov 22, 2004 7:15:29 PM

Hi,
Can anybody tell me when will we be able to get a Treo 650 other than one from Sprint.?
Pls email me.

by Won | Nov 28, 2004 5:11:50 PM

Hi Treonaut,

I have never owned a Treo before but I am now very interested in the new Treo650. The only concern I have is that I work for an international company and I get moved around the world a lot. So I want to make sure that if I buy a Treo650 here in the US, I will be able to use it wherever I get tranfered next.

Please advise say if I get transfered to Asia, can I stick the sim card from that country and make Treo650 work overthere?

Please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Future Treonaut

by treofan | Mar 17, 2006 2:20:43 AM

How did you get the CINGULAR paint off of the BLUE treo???? I've been dying to take it off..