Rise & Shine with my Treo

I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this but one of the things that I enjoy the most when travelling and staying at hotels is the ability to listen to music playing in the bathroom from my Treo.  Thanks to its fairly powerful back speaker (which I’ve now boosted even more with VolumeCare) I get all the beats that I need to get me started in the morning fresh and in a good mood.

Naturally, I also use my Treo as an alarm clock and thanks to MobileClock (formerly Bob’s Alarm) I can wake up to any of my favourite mp3 tunes as well.

Treonauts start every day with a different beat

Posted by Andrew on September 20, 2005 at 11:00 AM

Treo 650

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Rise & Shine with my Treo:

Comments

by A. Davis | Sep 20, 2005 12:45:08 PM

Oh goody, goody... a picture of Andrew's bathroom assortment. Just what a stalker needs to feel good in the morning... :)

by A.E | Sep 20, 2005 1:14:37 PM

what speakers do you use Andrew?

by s.elements | Sep 20, 2005 2:15:31 PM

The Treo is quite the little handy gadget to keep around isn't it? I'm in the Navy working as an aircraft maintenance technician, and I LOVE being able to work while I have the Treo in the front pocket of my coveralls, pumping out some of my favorite tunes. I sometimes even just walk around the hangar spaces with music emanating from my front coveralls pocket, and that usually tends to trip people out. They're like "Is that MUSIC coming from you!?".

by Gekko | Sep 21, 2005 10:36:49 AM

electronics and water don't mix. keep your treo out of the bathroom - except to make a quick call.

p.s. i see we use the same deodorant.

by Kurt | Sep 21, 2005 11:01:09 AM

Heheh, I thought I was the only one. I will use MP3s, but I will also use streaming audio from my home-town radio station. Makes me feel like I'm home. :-)

by Thomas | Sep 21, 2005 3:29:56 PM

What are the round and rectangular labels or stickers on the back of your Treo for? Just curious...

by Quique | Sep 25, 2005 1:20:51 AM

Can anyone advise on how to get the real player to play out out of the back speaker. I can only get my tunes via headphones. Would love to have the option to listen via back speaker....I travel a lot as well...

Regards,
Quique

PS - does blazer support streaming audio from web radio? I have not tried as it is very limited with many web sites I visit...Xiino seems better but it is annoying to have to open the url window everytime....